The Career Joy Journey
A Course in Claiming Your Path With Eyes Wide Open!
Begins Wednesday, May 6th
You have a vision of what your life should be . . . a meaningful job, a loving family, involvement with treasured friends, and giving of your time from a place of gratitude in the places in the world that intersect at need and passion resulting in a positive difference.
In that vision, the pieces all work together, making a beautiful mosaic of your life . . .
Except when they don't.
- “The job, well, I'm not too crazy about it. It kind of speaks to me, but well, not really…”
- "My family, I love them dearly. Yet I'm struggling with alignment between my interests and staying present with those I care about.”
- “My friends, there simply isn’t time. And, honestly, I’m changing, they’re changing, and I am not even sure where we can even connect—except on Facebook!”
- “I feel the urge to make a positive difference in the world, but I am also, honestly, just tired. I am not even sure that what I am doing in my life, my job, and my family is moving in the same or right direction.”
Connecting to the Vision
The truth is that your vision holds something powerful: a sense of the unique mark you can leave on the world.
The pieces that you're trying to connect—your job, your family, your relationships, your impact in the world—are more than just things to juggle. They are the launchpads from which your gifts are sent out into the universe, the connections between the world around you and the one inside you.
Those pieces are drawing you into a DEEP grounding that leads you to the knowledge of where your roots are sunk. You know at this deep level that the direction your questions and signposts in your life’s journey are taking you.
The grounding that drives your roots deep also brings clarity to your life mosaic and creates awareness that your life is a Gift that comes from a place of
My Journey to Joy
My journey has been just like that. I had the feeling that many of the right pieces existed in my life, but not quite in the right structure or placement. Whether it was that some of the content was a little off or how they were connecting wasn't quite making the mark, I wasn't clear about, but I knew something wasn't quite right.
I knew that my consulting job had pieces that fit, that I enjoyed, but the essence of what I was doing did not.
I knew that I wanted to work outside of the home, creating and giving to the world, yet I also deeply valued my family and needed to be an active part of their growth.
I knew that I wanted to make a difference in the world, but felt a deep sense of exhaustion. I didn't know how to make all of the pieces of my life work together, and adding anything else to my plate was unthinkable.
Accessing a deeper place within myself and learning how to move with it has enabled my journey to joy to become a journey of joy each day.
This is not about perfection. This is about grounding, seeing, being, risking, celebrating, and so much more!
Your Journey of Joy
I can help you find your journey to and of JOY. This journey is as priceless as the gift of life. In fact, it is the gift of life. It is how we recognize life as a treasure in the midst of our humanness.
Career, in its truest definition, is “the course of action a person takes over a lifetime.” We find our best course of action when we purposefully walk through the mosaic that is our world.
Together, we will navigate into your Journey, allowing all the pieces of your life to claim their rightful place in your mosaic.
Journey of Joy is a 6-week program, designed to help you ground yourself in Joy to enable forward movement in your life, by connecting the pieces of your mosaic in the best possible way.
Each week covers 2 interwoven topics:
Week 1: Intention & Gratitude
Week 2: Nothing & Truth
Week 3: Desire & Creativity
Week 4: Risk & Treats
Week 5: Play & Laughter
Week 6: Connection & Feasting
- Weekly Hour-Long Group Coaching Calls (via conference call), focused on the week's topics
- Two content-filled Podcasts each week, one for each of the weekly topics
- Journal of guiding questions to deepen your process every week
- Tools for your personal toolkit to move you forward immediately in all aspects of your life
- E-mail Support with 24-hour turnaround throughout the program
Our kick-off Coaching Call is Wednesday, May 6th, at 8pm EST.
Plus, you’ll get these bonuses:
- 30-minute one-on-one Session prior to the beginning of the program: This will help you get the most from the program by giving you a birdseye view of where you are and where you want to go
- A private Facebook page to build community support and engagement as you move forward on your journey
- Recordings of each coaching call, to revisit later or if you have to miss a call
- 30-minute one-on-one Summit Session at the end of the program to ensure that you continue to move forward toward and in JOY
An Investment in Yourself
This is your first step on the journey into Joy.
Deepen your awareness of your life’s mosaic and learn to listen to the voice of your deeper self.
You will find yourself becoming the person you always wanted to be as you travel your path of Joy.
The investment for the 6-week Career Joy Journey: A Course In Claiming Your Path With Eyes Wide Open is only $497.
Once you have joined the group, we will schedule our first Summit Session, and you will receive the other program materials.
Space is limited!
Because this program will be focused on the participants, I will only take a small group of women. This program is for women who are yearning to see their way to Joy clearly and move more fully into their lives and careers with celebration and energy.
If, after the first session, you aren’t completely satisfied, your investment will be returned.
YOU ARE WORTH THE INVESTMENT.
I will leave you with a quote from Henri Nouwen as you consider this path into your journey:
“Joy does not simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day.”
What People Have Said About Working with Jeannine:
“This is a perfect starting point for moving towards the life you want to live.”
“Wow! I really enjoyed the materials, the insights, and especially the shared feedback, ideas, wisdom of the group.”
“Jeannine has a very sincere and open presence making it easy to be honest with yourself.”
“What an experience! I am coming away with such a feeling of energy and optimism about my own power in my life.”
“This workshop really helped me take a conscious look at what I want and need in my life.”
“Having the time for myself was lovely. Having new tools to help me was fabulous.”
“Illustrated for me that I need to set aside time each day or the things that are important to me won’t get time.”